Jeff Busby is a long-term partner of Phillip Adams BalletLab, contributing to campaign design and providing all photography. He has been a commercial and art photographer for 30 years and as a leading practitioner of performance photography, has worked with most of Australia's foremost producers, opera, dance and theatrical companies.
Busby’s performance and art photography is in the collections of:
- Australian National Gallery, Canberra
- Swinburne Institute, Melbourne
- Monash Gallery of Art, Victoria
- Performing Arts Collection, Victoria
- National Library of Australia, Canberra
- Private Collections